Student Resources

The University of Arizona's Specialization in Visual Impairment Program has graduated or made eligible for professional certification more than 200 students over the past ten years. Our teachers of students with visual impairments work in a variety of settings in school districts, special schools, and agencies in Arizona and across the country.


A NetID enables the UofA's online services such as email and D2L to recognize you, and you must have one to use these services. Get your NetID.

Contact Kate Jahaske at 520-626-3580 or via email. NOTE: If you are not a student in the Visual Impairment Specialization in the College of Education, we cannot help you find your Student ID. Please contact the UA department in which you are or were enrolled.

Contact the Graduate College at 520-621-3471 for instructions. You must know your Student ID to get your PIN.

The University of Arizona's Main Library has access to many online journals. View the journal search portal.

If you need an official Graduate College form such as a Plan of Study or Leave of Absence, log in with your NetID and password. After logging in, click on "Student Forms" under "My GradColl Menu" on the left side of the page.