How to Apply

Special Education, M.A. (Visual Impairment)

Visit to apply as a degree seeking student for the Special Education, M.A., Visual Impairment Program.

To apply to take the required credits in order to receive certification in Visual Impairment, apply as a non-degree seeking student.

Note that University policy does not allow a second master’s degree if your first degree is focused on a similar area with visual impairments (e.g., the Special Education, M.A., Mild to Moderate Disabilities Program). Learn more.