Special Education, M.A. (Visual Impairment)
The following is a list of minimum requirements for the program:
- Bachelor’s Degree: must be posted by the time student enters program
- GPA: 3.0 overall in baccalaureate coursework
- Documentation of 45 contact hours with children with special needs in a public school classroom (optional).
- A minimum of three professional letters of recommendation.
- Ability to qualify for an Arizona IVP fingerprint clearance card to allow work with minors in public school environments.
- Submission of a graduate application and payment of a graduate application fee.
- Faculty interview