How To Apply to Teach Arizona
Applications for the 2021-22 Teach Arizona cohort are no longer being accepted. We will open the application portal for the 2022-23 cohort at the beginning of the fall semester. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Instructions for applying
Please contact Teach Arizona we are happy to answer questions about individual applications.
Before you apply, please read the following instructions thoroughly and follow them step by step.
- Create and complete a profile in GradApp
- In the "Applications" drop-down menu, select "Apply to a Program"
- In the "Campus" drop-down menu, select "Distance"
- In the "Location" drop-down menu, select "UAFW" for the Tucson program or "Chandler" for the Chandler program
- In the "Program Category" drop-down menu, you MUST select "Degree-Seeking" (Do not select "Accelerated Master's Program")
- In the "Program of Study" drop-down menu, select "Teaching and Teacher Education (MED)"
If you need assistance with your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.