How To Apply to Teach Arizona
Applications for the 2022-23 Teach Arizona cohort (which begins in May 2022) are now being accepted. Please contact us if you have any questions
Instructions for applying
Please contact Teach Arizona we are happy to answer questions about individual applications.
Before you apply, please read the following instructions thoroughly and follow them step by step.
- Create and complete a profile in GradApp
- In the "Applications" drop-down menu, select "Apply to a Program"
- In the "Campus" drop-down menu, select "Distance"
- In the "Location" drop-down menu, follow the directions below:
- Tucson (Pima County) applicants should select the “Flowing Wells” location when applying.
- Phoenix (Maricopa and Pinal County) applicants should select the “Chandler” location when applying.
- Yuma (Yuma County) area applicants should select “Yuma” location
- Douglas (Cochise County) applicants should select “Douglas” location
- Nogales (Santa Cruz County) applicants should select “Nogales” location
- Applicants from all other areas/counties of the state should select “Distance” as their location.
- In the "Program Category" drop-down menu, you MUST select "Degree-Seeking" (Do not select "Accelerated Master's Program")
- In the "Program of Study" drop-down menu, select "Teaching and Teacher Education (MED)"
If you need assistance with your application, please contact us at email@example.com.