Special Education, Ph.D.
The following is a list of requirements for the program:
- A graduate GPA of 3.5 or above.
- GRE or MAT scores (TOEFL when appropriate) that are no longer than two years old. GRE must include Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytic sections.
- Three letters of recommendation, including statements regarding ability to pursue advanced graduate study in student's preferred specialization area
- Personal interview (in person or via phone)
- Relevant experience (three years of experience preferred)
- A master's degree in special education, rehabilitation, or a related discipline