Special Education, M.A. (Severe & Multiple Disabilities)
The following is a list of minimum requirements for the program:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Grade point average of B or higher (3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- Experience working with individuals with severe and multiple disabilities preferred
- Submission of application to the Graduate College. SER Personal Date Form, and 3 professional letters of recommendation
- An interview with a faculty member. Your interview will provide you with valuable information about the program and give you an opportunity to ask questions about the program. Your interview may be conducted in-person or by phone.