Financial Aid For Alternative Teaching Certificate

Secondary Education, M.Ed. (Alternative Teaching Certificate)

Special Funding For Aspiring Teachers 

Arizona Teachers Academy Tuition Scholarship (additional application required)

M.Ed. Alternative Path teaching interns are eligible to apply for the academy tuition scholarship. Full tuition and fees are covered if students commit to teaching in an Arizona public school for a minimum of two years following graduation. Learn more.

College of Education Scholarships (automatically considered)

All M.Ed. Alternative Path teaching interns will be considered for College of Education tuition assistance. No additional application is required.

TEACH Grant (additional application required)

TEACH Grants are awarded to teaching interns who agree to serve for a minimum of four years as a full-time, highly-qualified, high-need field teacher in a low-income school after graduation. Learn more.

View our Financial Aid Quick Guide to learn more about special funding.


More Ways To Fund Your Education

Visit Scholarship Universe for information on other University of Arizona grants and loans. You can also consider federal or private student loans as a funding option.